Ideas Lab: Cross-cutting Initiative in CubeSat Innovations (19 530)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ideas Lab: Cross-cutting Initiative in CubeSat Innovations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.050, 47.070.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 30, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Uganda
Previous opportunity: Asian Elephant Conservation Fund
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 530) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 531||Frontier Research in Earth Sciences|
|G19AS00019||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU) Program|
|19 532||Enabling Quantum Leap: Quantum Idea Incubator for Transformational Advances in Quantum Systems|
|19 533||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|19 534||Advanced Computing Systems & Services: Adapting to the Rapid Evolution of Science and Engineering Research|
|G19AS00020||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Idea Award|
|W81XWH 19 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Research, Therapeutic Development Award|
|19 535||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|19 536||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|19 537||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-1|
|SVM700 19 PAS 006||U.S. Mission to Vietnam/Consulate General in HCMC: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Technology Club|
|DE FOA 0002040||Computational Materials Sciences|
|19 538||Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science|
|19 539||NSF-CBMS Regional Research Conferences in the Mathematical Sciences|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2019 5011||Data-Driven Discovery of Optimized Multifunctional Material Systems Center of Excellence (D³OM²S CoE)|
|F19AS00059||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|G19AS00022||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00023||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|80JSC018N0001 SANS||Appendix C: Countermeasures for Mitigation of Spaceflight Associated Neuro-ocular Syndrome|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 530", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: