Apply for F19AS00012
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the agriculture, community development, education, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Asian Elephant Conservation Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.621.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 14, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Community Development, Education, Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ideas Lab: Cross-cutting Initiative in CubeSat Innovations
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Greenville, Anderson, Pickens, and Oconee Counties, South Carolina
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00012
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.