Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS (NPS 17 NERO 0223)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $83,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Technical Assistance to Accelerate the Elimination of Mother to Child Transmission (EMTCT) of HIV and Improve HIV-Free Child Survival in the Republic of Zambia under PEPFAR
Previous opportunity: Innovative Adaptations to Simplify Existing Technologies for Manipulation and Analysis of Glycans (U01)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0223) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00835||Conservation and Restoration Activities for Youth at Olympic National Park|
|P17AS00842||Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks|
|P18AS00005||Improving Landscape and Wildlife Viewing Opportunities through Vegetation Management|
|P18AS00012||Natural Resource Education and Outreach Intern|
|P18AS00039||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P18AS00047||Digital Media Student Project|
|NPS DOIP18AC00186||SCA Academy Orientation Week - NPS Alaska Region|
|NPS 18 NERO 0015||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coordinator|
|NPS 18 NERO 0016||Landscape Preservation-Youth Engagement Coord.(Boston)|
|NPS 18 NERO 0017||PLC Youth Internship Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0018||Conservation Stewardship Corps|
|TEGL 12 17||National Health Emergency (NHE) Dislocated Worker Demonstration Grants|
|TEGL 13 17||Planning Estimate for Program Year (PY) 2018 Allotments for the WIOA Youth, Adult, and Dislocated Worker Programs|
|NPS 18 NERO 0020||NRMS Interns to support seasonal seashore science|
|P18AS00108||American Sign Language Program (ASLP)|
|P18AS00113||Mosaics in Science Internship Program|
|FOA ETA 18 02||Reentry Projects (RP)|
|NPS DOIP18AC00197||Conservation Trails Hitch Crew to work on the project that will Rehabilitate Exit Glacier Area Trails Kenai Fjords National Park|
|NPS DOIP18AC00257||NPS Academy Park Internships 2018|
|FOA ETA 18 06||State Occupational Licensing Review and Reform|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0223", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: