Apply for 72066321RFA00004
- The Agency for International Development, Ethiopia USAID-Addis Ababa in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Surveillance for Malaria Elimination (S4ME) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2021 September 10, 2021 - 1700 Addis Ababa Time.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Agriculture Innovation Center Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72066321RFA00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72066321RFA00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA INNU 0017||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services -Research|
|HHS 2022 ACL AOA INNU 0040||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services - Replication|
|HHS 2021 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities|
|72052021APS00001||Integrating WASH Services (I-WASH)|
|COCLI 2021||Combating Overdose through Community-Level Intervention|
|HRSA 22 006||Service Area Competition|
|HHS 2021 IHS TAP 0001||Community Health Aide Program: Tribal Assessment & Planning|
|HHS 2021 IHS TPI 0001||Community Health Aide Program: Tribal Planning & Implementation|
|693JJ921R000033||Prehospital Airway Management Evidence Based Guideline|
|EDSUSS 2021||Emergency Department Substance Use Surveillance System|
|DOS AF NOFO 2021 01||PEPFARMEDIA TRAININGAND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|RFA CK 22 003||Emerging Infections Sentinel Networks (EISN) Research|
|DOS AF ACC NOFO 2021 01||PEPFAR MEDIA TRAINING AND HIV ANTI-STIGMA PROGRAMS|
|EP HIT 21 003||FY 2021 Regional Disaster Health Response System|
|HRSA 22 025||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program Training and Technical Assistance|
|HRSA 22 106||Service Area Competition-Additional Areas: Colebrook, NH and San Juan, PR|
|72066321RFA00007||Social and Behavior Change for Health (SBCH) Activity|
|RFI 621 21 HO 0001||Tanzania Malaria Case Management and Surveillance Activity|
|HRSA 22 007||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 22 089||Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) Innovation Award – General Data/Technology Innovations (Track One)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72066321RFA00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.