Apply for PTS R17 3 OPP1
- The IVV Test Agency in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "R 17.3 Deployment verification" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 21, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: City or township governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Aikens and Barnwell Counties, South Carolina
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PTS R17 3 OPP1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PTS R17 3 OPP1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AID 669 SS 19 00002||Liberia Agricultural Commodities Regulatory Authority (LACRA)|
|72068520RFA00002||Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services|
|72068520RFA00001||Niger Markets and Nutrition Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PTS R17 3 OPP1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.