Apply for F18AS00362
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Modification No. 2 for Cooperative Agreement No. F16AC00693" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.615.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 21, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Greenville, Anderson, Pickens, and Oconee Counties, South Carolina
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex, and Warren Counties, New Jersey
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F18AS00362
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00362) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00365||New Agreement for Tall Timbers Research Station To Enhance Fire Training and Prescribed Burning Support|
|P18AS00713||Testing of NRHP Eligible Sites in Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park|
|P18AS00665||Eradicating the highly destructive Tamaligi & Lopa tree from Tutuila and Olosega Islands â¿¿ National Park of American Samoa (NPSA)|
|P18AS00717||Integrated Resource Management Internships at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00718||Restoring Genetic Diversity of Endangered Mountain YellowÂlegged Frogs in Extirpated Watersheds|
|P18AS00720||21st Century Stewardship: Promoting resource protection and outdoor recreation opportunities in an urban National Park|
|F18AS00370||Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F18AS00371||Operational Support for the Lower Mississippi Valley Joint Venture|
|F18AS00375||MIGRATORY BIRD JOINT VENTURES|
|P18AS00700||Maintain Trails, Landscapes, and Picnic Areas with American Conservation Experience|
|NPSNOIMAPR1801425||SCA Interpretive Intern, Los Alamos Unit|
|NPSNOIP1801426||SCA Interpretive Intern, Hanford Unit|
|P18AS00723||Santa Cruz Fire Burn Area Emergency Response and Burn Area Rehabilitation at Channel Islands National Park|
|P18AS00731||Mid Mesozoic at northern Capitol Reef National Park (CARE)|
|P18AS00523||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|P19AS00001||2019 Preservation Technology and Training Grants|
|BOR DO 18 F013||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase II|
|F19AS00002||Sport Fish Restoration Program - Region 5 (Northeast Region)|
|F19AS00004||Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education Program - Region 5|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00362", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.