Apply for FR CRS 19 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2019 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 18, 2019 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $244,621,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National Recreation Area
Previous opportunity: Leveraging Local Capacity to Strengthen Health Service Delivery Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR CRS 19 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR CRS 19 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR SEC 19 001||FY19 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
|VA HRTG 2019||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR CRS 19 002||Special Transportation Circumstances Projects|
|FTA 2019 010 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|FR SAN 19 001||FY19 River to River Rail Resilience (R4) Project|
|FR FSP 19 002||FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR CRS 19 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.