Apply for RFA FD 21 008
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Continuation of the National Evaluation System for Health Technology (NEST) Coordinating Center (CC) - (U01) Clinical Trial Optional" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Book Translation Program
Previous opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Tennessee
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 21 008
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 21 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72069621RFA00002||Inclusive Nutrition and Early Childhood Development Activity|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY21||Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations Nutrition Education (FDPNE) Grant Program|
|USDA FNS CNTN COHORT B FY2021||FY 2021 Team Nutrition Training Grant for School Meal Recipe Development, Cohort B|
|720BHA21RFA00002||Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Haiti|
|7200AA21RFA00007||Innovation Lab for Food Systems for Nutrition|
|USDA FNS SNAP 2021||FY2021 SNAP Longitudinal Data|
|720BHA21RFA00001||Fiscal Year 2022 Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance Resilience Food Security Activity in Mozambique|
|USDA FNS SNAP 21 DATA||Data and Technical Assistance (DATA) Grants Program|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2021||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant|
|720BHA21RFA00004 IFRP RFA DRAFT 2021||2021-DRAFT-IFRP-TRANSPORT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FY2021 SNAP PTIG||SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
|USDA FNS SNAP 21 PAFFM||SNAP Online Purchasing Participation Assistance for Farmers and Farmers Markets|
|USDA FNS CN SBPT 2021||School Breakfast Program Expansion Grant for U.S. Territories|
|USDA FNS CN SBPS 2021||Child Nutrition School Breakfast Program Expansion Grant for U.S. States and the District of Columbia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 21 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.