Apply for 693JK319NF0001
- The Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administrat in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Safety Grants - FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 03, 2019 Submission Dates and Times Completed applications must be received electronically by 1159pm Eastern Time on May 3, 2019. Applications received after this date will not be considered..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)
Previous opportunity: R3 State Wildlife Grant Program (TO STATE F&G AGENCIES ONLY)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 693JK319NF0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JK319NF0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FM MHP 19 002||FY19 High Priority Program – Innovative Technology Deployment (HP-ITD)|
|FM DTG 19 001||FY2019 Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Grant Program|
|A19AC00018||Spring River Bridge Replacement|
|693JK319NF0004||State Damage Prevention FY 2019|
|693JK319NF0003||FY 2019 One Call Grant|
|FTA 2019 001 TPM LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission (Low-No) Program|
|693JK319NF0008||Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants|
|693JK319NF0007||Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal Grants - FY2019|
|693JK319NF0006||FY19 HMEP Grants - States & Territories|
|693JK319NF0009||Supplemental Public-Sector Training Grants|
|FTA 2019 006 TSO||Innovations in Transit Public Safety|
|FTA 2019 007 TSO||Crime Prevention and Public Safety Awareness|
|P19AS00087||National Park Service- Glacier Transit Agreement|
|A19AC00020||Broxton Road Reconstruction|
|DOT OST 2019 0071||Small Community Air Service Development Program|
|FR AMT 19 007||FY 2019 Supplemental Four Car Rail Pickup and Distribution Train Procurement|
|FTA 2019 004 TPM TRTR||Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR RLD 19 001||FY2019 Southeast Corridor Rail Commission|
|FTA 2019 003 TPM||Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JK319NF0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.